středa 27. července 2016

ATSM - Clean and simple - watercolor flower

This week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is in the spirit of Clean and simple style.

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/2016/07/challenge-204-cas.html

Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers and if you join our challenge, you have the chance of winning $15 gift certificate for this store, so don't miss it!!

http://www.shop.happylittlestampers.com/

As an inspiration for you I decided to use one of my pictures, that I painted when I tried to figure out water colors.
It's an unknown random flower, so if someone knew, what kind of flower it could be, let me know :D




As usual in CAS I tried to keep it simple, so I just put the picture on white paper, that makes a second layer to a white card base.

And just added some twine in blue colors.

Hope you will join us at Addicted to Stamps and More too!

12 komentářů:

  1. Beautiful Martina! So soft and delicate.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Hi Martina, this is absolutely stunning and your painting is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, but unfortunately to be able to take part in the challenge you need to use a Magnolia image, therefore I'm sorry to say that this beautiful piece of artwork won't be counted (I'm sorry).
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Wonderful card, Martina. So lovely.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. WOW stunning card teamie...hugs Željka

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. This is really lovely! I love the colors and your painting is beautiful! Thanks for inspiring me today, teamie!
    :) Marie

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Beautiful creation

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. I don't know what flower it is but I am completely in love with the artsy watercolor look :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. This is stunning in its simplicity! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. What a lovely flower you painted. This CAS project is striking and I love it. That blue color you used is so soft and makes the card stand out.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The CAS layout is perfect to show off those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . . life is so busy!

    OdpovědětVymazat