úterý 19. července 2016

Summer adventure card

As a winner of retro rubber challenge I got this great opportunity to join as a guest designer for the next challenge!

The theme for this challenge is Summer. And it was really challenging for me, because I don't have any summer stamps. I would usually just draw something for the specific theme, but this time I had to use a rubber stamp of course. :) Luckily I have a lot of crafty friends so I acquired a stamp print from one of them, which was perfect for the summer card.



 I don't usually go to any exotic location in summer, I would just mostly camp with my friend.. by the lake...in the forest... So I thought keeping my card in this spirit would be nice.

 I used aquarelle pencils to color the stamp and the background map detail. Also used the dino footprints paper, because tracking seemed to be the thing, the guy on the stamp is doing. :D And of course I kept it in the colors of nature.


Thanks for stopping by and I would like to encourage you to also join this summer challenge at
http://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/

10 komentářů:

  1. I love this little guy in his suit with a map for his journey! Your coloring of the images is exquisite. Thanks so much for being our guest designer and providing such wonderful inspiration. I hope that you will continue to play along with Retro Rubber. We love seeing you in the gallery!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Lovely little map reader! Perfect for the challenge and summer travels. Wonderful coloring and accents. So glad you joined us as a guest designer at Retro Rubber.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. I absolutely love this Martina!! To me summer is about exploring new and exciting things and your card couldn't be more perfect for this theme! Your coloring is awesome. We are very honored to have you as a guest designer with us at Retro Rubber :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Oh my gosh!! this image could very well be a picture of my 9 year old grandson Steven Michael!!! When he was about 6 we gave him a full gear outfit to go fishing with his dad, from the hat to the tack box, compass, flash light and some adorable fish lures, no hooks, mind you.
    Such an endearing image Martina, perfect choice of colors for this little fisher's outfit.
    Love it!!! thank you for being our guest stamper at Retro Rubber this week, we hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Such a great masculine card that is perfect to create a fun summer theme. Your coloring is wonderful and the stamped image is so unusual - Love it! Thanks for joining us as our guest designer this week! I look forward to seeing you in our gallery again soon.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Great to have you as our Guest Designer this time, especially with this superb card, love that it was inspired by your love of camping. Your colouring is awesome, hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Claire DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Perfect, indeed! One of my favorite things to do is hiking!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. So happy to see you join us! Excellent project with the perfect summer feel!❤️

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. Hi Martina! Thank you so much for joining us as the guest designer! You certainly allowed us to showcase a beautiful card and evidence of your artistry and creativity! Thank you again! Jane at RRCB!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. Beautiful card. This image is something spetial. Love it.

    Marjeta

    OdpovědětVymazat