středa 13. července 2016

ATSM - Make your mark - Love birds card

Hello everyone! Today is my first time participating as a Design team member at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge blog. 



http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/2016/07/challenge-202-make-your-mark.html



Today's challenge theme is Make your Mark so I had to do some coloring, but given that our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps, it wasn't that much of a challenge, but pure pleasure:).

http://www.samistamp.blogspot.ca

Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. Such a lovely stamps for any occasion, you should definitely check it out! And if you join us at our challenge, you have the chance of winning a $12.00 gift certificate for Sami Stamps, which is totally worth it, so go on!

I chose this beautiful digi of Two birds, which instantly recalled to me as a love birds. You can purchase the stamp here.


First of all I made my mark by coloring the printed stamp with aquarelle pencils. I chose light gentle colors, because I intended my card to be a wedding card. I cut out the birds and proceeded by making a heart of flowers. Those flowers are made from flower dies punched from office paper. I just put two dies on top of each other, added a liquid pearls in the middle and marked the edges with a light brown ink.


For the background I used beautiful embossed paper with flower pattern and I also painted some of the embossed patterns with a white ball pen. The rest are just plain papers in white and cream colors, but the corners are embellished by lacy punches. Different punch on each layer.

Then I just put it all together and of course I wouldn't go without a ribbon :) Added a small "Congratulation" sentiment to the bottom and tada - my birds are all settled:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't forget to join our #202 challenge at http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/


4 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful wedding card Martina and stunning idea of use your image...love your color combo and all that paper you used...welcome to the ATSM...hugs...Zeljka teamie

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Martina, your card is beautiful! Thank you so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We have featured your card in our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is a link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie Sami Stamps- DT Co-ordinator

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. This card is really gorgeous, Martina! I love the soft neutral colors you used along with the delicate coloring of the birds. The heart created by the tiny flowers is really pretty! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie ATSM DT

    OdpovědětVymazat