středa 10. srpna 2016

ATSM anything goes - masculine cards

Hello there:) This weeks challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is the popular Anything goes! So I decided to go with masculine cards, which are one of my favorites.

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/

Sponsor of this challenge is wonderful Day For Daisies, where you can find over 3000 digital stamp illustrations for all your crafty projects! And of course by participating in ATSM challenge, you will be able to win a $12.00 gift certificate for their store!

You will find an inspiration using Day For Daisies digis at our challenge blog from my teammate DT members.

The card I made were meant for our two colleagues, that were leaving our company last week. I used my own digis for these inspirational card. A plane, which I already made like year ago, for the first guy, who loves planes. And a car that I made especially for this opportunity. It's a car the other guy is driving, an I had no idea what to put on his card otherwise.




For the first car I used some 'masculine' scrapbook papers. Neutral zigzag, a map of Paris and one that have a road lines on it. And on the top I decorated it with a gear chip.


For the second card I also picked some suitable papers (gray wood, dotted black and a gray fabric) but on top of it I used the three layered stamping to add some embossed gears.



 And as a final embellishment I found some die cuts of gears to make it overgeared :D.

  

I usually just make cards, but this time I also had to write something in it, and that's the hardest part :D, but I hope they liked it. We also bought them some presents, an aircraft encyclopedia for the plane guy, and a tool belt for the other one, who is a home "handy man". I don't know how the first one liked the book, but the second one put the belt right on and wanted to walk home like that, so I thought of this gift giving as of an achievement.:)

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and hope to see you at our challenge which is due the next Tuesday!


2 komentáře:

  1. Love your cards...great idea for musculine card and great designe...hugs Zeljka

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Fabulously masculine. Love these cards, Martina.
    x Asha

    OdpovědětVymazat