pondělí 20. června 2016

Yellowstone moose card

This spring I took a trip to the Yellowstone National park, where I bought few rubber stamps from this cute animal collection.
One of the stamps is a moose which is unfortunately one of the few animals I didn't see there with my own eyes:(
But at least I took this rubber buddy home with me.


I tried some coloring of the prints and then decided to use just plain print for the first woody card. I wanted to combine it with some natural colors and I discovered I have the perfect matching craft paper with little moose :D so that was the obvious choice.




So I just added some embossed green paper, twine and a moosgummi ;) branch die cut for this moose loaded simple card.




I would like to participate with this card in these challenges:
happy little stampers AG + dies
inspiration destination challenge blog - AG
my besties aussie challenge - AG + die cuts
polka doodle - die cuts





6 komentářů:

  1. I love the natural look of this card. Good luck in our 'Use A Die' challenge this fortnight at Polkadoodles

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Fabulous masculine card! Love the leaf branch behind your rustic distress image. Perfect! Thank You for playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies challenge this month!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. A great card. I love the rustic feel to it. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with a die.

    Emma, Design Team Member

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT xxx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. hugs

    Tammi, DT

    OdpovědětVymazat