úterý 28. června 2016

Summer CAS

Snažím se opět zapracovat na svém Clean and simple stylu a nyní jsem vytvořila přání podle tohoto skeče.

I'm trying to work again on my CAS and this time I created a card following this sketch.


Na přání jsem použila bílý dvouvrstvý základ a dozdobila jsem v červené a zelené barvě.

I used white layered background and embellishment in red and green colors.



Jako borduru kolem vzorovaného papíru jsem dala jemnou krajku a papírové výřezy květů doplnila pergamenovým papírem a dřevěným knoflíčkem.


I used a gentle lace as a border around the pattern paper and I added some parchment paper and wooden button to the paper flowery dies.





Přáníčko posílám do těchto challengí:
I'm sending this card to these challenges:



I used flowers, patterned paper and die cut. 







5 komentářů:

  1. great take on the challenges - love your bouquet - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. This is so lovely and I think the sketch is great too! Might have to use that one myself! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (AG with flowers) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. WOW! Talk about an eye-catching, gorgeous card! I think your CAS designing is coming along spectacularly! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Cas A beautiful card style , love , good luck and thanks for participating in THE CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!!
    Gaby DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    OdpovědětVymazat