středa 28. června 2017

One sheet wonder christmas cards

I finally got the balls to try a one sheet wonder style cards, which means that you use the whole 12'' paper at once, creating multiple cards. I decided to go with Christmas theme, as there are never enough Christmas cards:)


 
We have a Holiday theme this week at Addicted to stamps and more so you can join me with my early Christmas or any other holiday you love :) And don't forget to share your creations with us on the challenge blog!
 

I used some stamps that I already have precolored so the creating process went quite fast:)


I used my favorite Penny Black snowmen and of course the kittens!


I really hope that I can get to make another one sheet cards, but right now, there is not much Christmas papers offered by the stores here:D So I might wait a bit for that as finding an untouched paper at my stock is not a common thing.


2 komentáře:

  1. so many christmas card, each one is very beautiful

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Fantastic set of Christmas cards and I love them all...so fun and joyful...hugs Željka

    OdpovědětVymazat