neděle 9. dubna 2017

Sunday sketch No.5

I decided to redraw my favorite sketches from the papers lying all around to the computer, to have it all gathered. And I would also like to share those sketches with you!

 


And here are the cards I made using this sketch. First one in violet shades. I found out I only have one violet patterned paper, so I created the background with hot embossing the letters.


For the second card I also created my own background, not that I wouldn't have brown beige paper... actually most of my papers are in this colors, but I just fell in love with the stencils and kind of mixed media background.


For both cards I use this cute wedding bike stamp, borrowed from a friend and stamped in blend inks.


2 komentáře:

  1. This is perfect for our current challenge “Shades of Purple in your Image” at Pattie’s Creations. Your image is so nice!!! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. These a gorgeous, especially love the 2nd one so pretty. Thanks for playing along at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/

    OdpovědětVymazat